Applications are invited by State Bank of India (SBI). SBI is looking out for 17,140 Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates posts. To know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates scroll down.
Name of the Post and Number of Posts:
- Junior Associates (Customer Sales & Support): 10726
- Junior Associate (Special Recruitment Drive): 3218
- Junior Associate (Special Recruitment Drive for Tura (Meghalaya and Kashmir Valley & Ladakh): 188
- Junior Agricultural Associates: 3008
Who is Eligible for the SBI Job?
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes manadatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
- Junior Associates (JA): Candidates should have done Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Junior Agricultural Associates (JAA): Candidates should have done Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognised university or Institute.
- 20-28 years.
- General and OBC: Rs.600/-
- Others: Rs.100/-
11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/ 7-28110-2120/ 1-30230-1310/ 1-31540
Location of the Job:
- All over India.
How Candidates are Selected for SBI Job?
Candidates interested in the above job must be aware of the selection process of this organisation.
Candidates will be asked to give written exam which will be followed by an interview. These two factors determines the selection of the candidate.
How to Apply for the SBI Job?
Candidates who are interested in this job can apply through the official website of State Bank of India.
Important Dates to Apply for the SBI Job:
- Start date of Online registration: April 5th 2016
- Last date to apply: April 25th 2016
- Preliminary Examination: May/June 2016