Applications are invited by Sports Authority of India. SAI is looking out for 9 posts of Scientific Officer and Junior Scientific Officer Posts. Details of the this recruitment is listed below.
Name of the post and Number of posts allocated
- Scientific Officer (SO) - 8 posts
- Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) - 1 post
Who is Eligible for the SAI job?
Qualification: Candidates who interested to apply for the above job need to posses following qualifications
- Scientific Officer (SO): For this post candidates must have PG degree with 60% marks
- Junior Scientific Officer (JSO): M.B.B.S with Diploma in Sports Medicine is the requirement for this post.
7 years' work, research, teaching experience in the related subject.
Age limit: 56 years.
How to Apply for SAI job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
The address where the applications need to be sent is, the Director (Personnel) Sports Authority of India Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (East Gate) 2nd Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi on or before 04 March 2016.
Important Dates Associated with job/post?
- Last Date to Apply: 4th March 2016.