The Senior Teacher Grade II Competitive Examination 2017 admit cards has been published by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Candidates can download it from the RPSC official website.
When is the RPSC Teacher Grade II Exam?
The RPSC Teacher Grade II Exam for GK and Educational Psychology is scheduled to be held on April 26 at various test centres across the nation.
How to download the RPSC Teacher Grade II Exam admit cards?
In order to download the RPSC Teacher Grade II Exam admit cards, follow the steps given here:
- Go to the official website, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Fill in your application number in the space provided
- Click submit
- Admit cards will appear on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take print out of it for future reference
As per the schedule, the examination will begin at 10 am and will continue till 12 pm.
Points to remember
- Admit cards along with an identity proof is required for candidates to enter the exam hall
- Candidates are advised to check and verify the details on the admit card
- Candidates must reach the designated examination center at least an hour before the time
- Go through the instructions provided on the admit card as well as the notification released on the official website
- There is also a ban on wrist watches, mobile phone and other electronic devices in the examination center.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the premier commission of the government of Rajasthan, for organising recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees, officers to various departments of the government.
This includes the recruitment of Clerical cadre in minimum and the recruitment in Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S) & Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S)in maximum extent. The recruitment to RAS, RPS, RTS and Rajasthan Sub-ordinate Services is made through an exam RAS/RTS Competitive Exam organised by the RPSC.
The RPSC office is located at Jaipur road, Ajmer, Rajasthan. The working of Rajasthan Public Service Commission is also regulated by Rajasthan Public Service Commission Rules & Regulation, 1963, Rules framed by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission for conducting of their Business and the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Regulations and validation of Procedure ordinance 1975 & Act 1976).