An employment notification has been released by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) inviting candidates to apply for Psychological Counsellor post. Recently the Commission also released admit cards for Senior Teacher Grade 2 Exam 2016.
RPSC Psychological Counsellor Recruitment
Number of vacancies available: 3
- Candidates must fulfill the given eligibility criteria in order to apply for the post:
- Must have postgraduate degree in psychological counseling and must be in the age group of 18-35 years.
- Must also have knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari script.
- Must have knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
- Those candidates who do not have the above mentioned educational qualification can also apply if
- they have qualification of MA/ MSc in Psychology with one year experience in psychological counseling.
- The qualification must be from any University recognized by law in India.
How to apply for RPSC Recruitment?
In order to apply for RPSC recruitment, candidates must confirm their eligibility and apply online at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Applications can be submitted from 21 April 2017 till 30 April 2017 (midnight). Applicants can also make corrections to the form from 1 May 2017 till 7 May 2017 (midnight).
What does the RPSC recruitment official notification say?
"Candidates are advised not to use e-GRAS portal directly for deposition of exam fees. They must use rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/applyonline and select e-GRAS payment mode for exam fee deposition for e-GRAS."
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the premier commission of the government of Rajasthan, for organising recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees, officers to various departments of the government. This includes the recruitment of Clerical cadre in minimum and the recruitment in Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S) & Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S)in maximum extent.
The recruitment to RAS, RPS, RTS and Rajasthan Sub-ordinate Services is made through an exam RAS/RTS Competitive Exam organised by the RPSC. The RPSC office is located at Jaipur road, Ajmer, Rajasthan.
The working of Rajasthan Public Service Commission is also regulated by Rajasthan Public Service Commission Rules & Regulation, 1963, Rules framed by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission for conducting of their Business and the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Regulations and validation of Procedure ordinance 1975 & Act 1976).