Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) has released a notification on the recruitment happening. They are calling for various Posts. To know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates scroll down.
Name of the post and Number of posts vacant at RIMS
1. Assistant Professor, Dental College (Direct): 1 Post
2. Lecturer, College of Nursing (Direct): 1 Post
3. Physiotherapist (Direct):1 Post
4. Laboratory Assistant (Direct): 1 Post
5. Senior Residents (Tenure): 6 posts
Who is Eligible for Senior Residents & Other Posts at RIMS?
- Assistant Professor (Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge): Candidates who interested to apply for this post need to posses MDS degree.
- Lecturer (Paediatrics): Candidates who interested to apply for this post need to posses M.Sc. Degree in Nursing, along with 3 years experince
- Physiotherapist: Candidates who interested to apply for this post need to posses a graudation or diploma or PUC in the respective stream. Canidates having expereince, for them ther will be relaxation in qualification.
- Laboratory Assistant: Candidates who interested to apply for this post need to posses Matriculate or HSLC He/She should be trained in Laboratory Technology for 1 (one) year from a recognised Institute.
- Assistant Professor, Dental College (Direct), Senior Residents (Tenure): 45 years
- Lecturer, College of Nursing (Direct), Laboratory Assistant (Direct), Physiotherapist (Direct): 35 years
How to Apply?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. The address where the applications need to be sent is Prof. S. Rita Devi, Director, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal.
Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents. This application should reach before the last submission date given below
- Last Date of Apply: 18 February 2016.