Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications for Research Positions in Grade 'B'. Those who are interested and eligible can apply before 26 December 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Research Positions (as on November 1, 2016) in Reserve Bank of India:
- Age (as on November 1, 2016): The applicant's age should be less than 34 years
Educational Qualifications (to be completed before July 31, 2017):
- Ph.D. in areas of Economics or Finance from reputed universities is the minimum required educational qualification
- The RBI will also look at those with interest and expertise in related areas in econometrics, computational and theoretical economics
- High quality research potential and communication skills of international standards are compulsory
What will be the Selection Procedure?
- The applications will be screened for shortlisting eligible candidates who will be called for a preliminary interview.
- Candidates who are shortlisted post-preliminary interview will be invited to present a 'Job Seminar' at the RBI
- The final selection will be made based on the candidates' performance in the 'Job Seminar'.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum requirements laid down for the post would not automatically entitle any candidate for preliminary interview/Job Seminar. Shortlisted Candidates will be informed about the place and date of preliminary interview/Job Seminar on time.
How to apply for Research Positions in Grade B?
The candidates can either e-mail their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or send the applications by post to "The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Third Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai - 400008".
Candidates can go through the document given below for detailed instructions for application procedure and the format for filling the application.