The official notice for the MHTCET exam 2017 has been released by the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell.According to MCETC, the exam would be conducted on May 11, 2017.
Registrations have already opened in the online mode. Candidates who are interested can apply through the official website.
Paper Pattern for MHTCET Exam
The paper pattern comprises of three parts.
- Paper I contains questions on Mathematics
- Paper II on Physics and Chemistry and
- Paper III on Biology.
Candidates must be
- An Indian National
- Passed HSC or an equivalent (class 12) examination.
- Passed the class 12 exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
There is no age limit.
Dates to Remember
- Registration and application process- February 14- March 30, 2017
- Admit cards available from- April 24- May 11, 2017
- Date of MHT CET 2017 exam- May 11, 2017
- Declaration of results- On or before June 4, 2017
How to apply for MHT CET 2017 Examination
- Visit the official Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell website (dtemaharashtra.gov.in).
- Click on "MHT CET" under the "Degree Programmes" menu.
- In the "Important links" menu, click on "Apply online".
- Read the instructions carefully and click on "Apply now".
- Fill in the details in the fields provided and click on "submit".
- Download the application form and take a printout of the same for further reference
About MHT CET Exam
The MHT CET exam is conducted to enrol candidates into the full-time undergraduate degree courses in Engineering/ Technology (BE/BTech) and Pharmacy (BPharm/Pharm D) in various recognised institutions in Maharashtra.