Applications are invited by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for recruitment of 5 Senior Vice President and Vice President posts. Details of the recruitment are listed below.
Name of the Post and Number of Posts
- Vice President (HR): 1 Post
- Senior Vice President: 4 Posts
Who is Eligible for the RBI Job?
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisation's requirement. Qualification becomes mandatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
- Vice President (HR): Applicants must have completed graduation in Engineering/IT/CS/Communication Engineering/Electronics/Systems Management along with 7 years experience in relevant field
- Senior Vice President: Applicants must be Graduate in Engineering/IT/CS/Communication Engineering/Electronics/Systems Management along with 10 years of experience in relevant field
How to Apply for RBI Job?
Candidates who are interested in this job can apply through the official website of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in the prescribed format.
What are the Important Dates Associated with RBI Job?
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has listed out the important dates for the recruitment. The details are as follows.
- Last date to apply: June 6, 2016