The Reserve Bank of India has invited applications for recruitment of candidates into assistant cadre posts. Recruitment for 610 posts will be done through written test and interview round. The last day to apply for the assistant posts at RBI is November 28, 2016.
Who can apply?
- Candidates with a bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks can apply
- Candidates belonging to the ex-servicemen category should be graduated from a recognised institute or should have matriculation or equivalent exam and rendered at least 15 years of defence service
- Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state
- Candidates should be between 20 and 28 years of age to be eligible for this post
- Age limit relaxation is applicable for reserved categories according to norms
- Ex-servicemen will have a relaxation of age limit to an extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online through the official website of RBI
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/EXS category have to pay application fees of Rs 50 while candidates of the OBC and general category will have to pay Rs 450
For more information on application procedure, click here.
- Candidates will be selection in 3 rounds
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam and
- A candidate has to qualify in Preliminary Examination for appearing in Main Examination
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer in MCQs
- Final selection will be on the basis of candidate's performance in the online main examination and interview taken together in order of merit
- Start of online application: November 7, 2016
- Last date for online application and payment of fee: November 28, 2016
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): December 23 & 24, 2016
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): January 2017