The Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ) has released an employment notification inviting interested, eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Stenographer and Stenographer Grade-II.
Submission of online application will begin from February 22, 2017.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
- Total posts: 1733
- Name of the post: Lower Division Clerk.
- Total post: 313
- Name of the post: Stenographer
- The candidates interested in applying for this post should have passed the senior secondary examination, in arts or science or commerce of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, or an examination equivalent and "O" or higher level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/ State council of Vocational Training Scheme.
The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 35 years and must be minimum 18 years.
Relaxation in age will be provided as per the government norms.
The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800, along with a grade pay of Rs 3,600.
Important dates to remember:
- Submission of online application will begin from February 22, 2017.
- The last date for the submission of online application is March 18, 2017
- The last date for the submission printout of online application is March 21, 2017.
- The last date for submission of fee is March 21, 2017.
How is the selection procedure done:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test and an interview.
How to apply?
- Candidates need to apply through online mode.
- The candidates interested in these posts are required to apply at the official website
- They should then send the printout of the online application form along with all other relevant documents to ' Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.'