The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) has invited applications for Ph.D. programs. The last date of application is 14 October, 2016 which is extended up to 21 October, 2016 with a late fine of Rs. 1000.
There are seats for 12 different programs such as Horticulture, Plant Breeding, Soil Science, Agricultural Meteorology and others related to agriculture. 4 to 6 seats are available in each subject.
- The candidates with M.Sc. degree in the relevant subjects and B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry may apply
- The list of courses and their eligibility can be seen in detail on the official notice
The Prospectus download and entrance test fee for each test is Rs. 4400.
How to apply:
- Go to the official link of Punjab Agricultural University
- Click on the Apply for PAU tests, 2016-17
- Fill the application form with all details fiiled up accurately
- Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature in black/ blue ink which must be within 50 KB size
- Click the Submit button
- Take the printout of bank Challan and the application form
- Bank challan will be of Punjab National Bank or Union Bank of India
- Fill the application fee with bank challan in relevant bank
- Send the print out of application form with a copy of challan to "The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana" with a clear mention of the name of entrance exam on the envelope.
- The Ph.D. written test will be conducted
- Candidates shortlisted in the written test will be called for interview