Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) under the aeiges of Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is the organisation offering PG courses.
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is pleased to announce its call for applications for its regular academic programmes for the academic year 2014-15, at the Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPH), Bhubaneswar (Odisha), Delhi, Gandhinagar (Gujarat) & Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) in:
- Integrated MSc & PhD programmes
- Post-Graduate Diploma and several Short-Term courses
Admissions open for full time on-campus academic programmes offered at PHFI-IIPH:
Integrated MSc & PhD in Clinical Research* (Being offered at IIPH Delhi):
- Integrated MSc and PhD programme in Clinical Research is a full time programme focusing on the scientific, ethical and operational issues related to clinical research. The MSc (2 years) & PhD (+ 3 years) (in clinical research) programme will be jointly conducted by Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) and Academy of Scientific and innovative Research (AcSIR) from the academic year (2013) at the Indian Institute of Public Health - Delhi.
Integrated MSc & PhD in Health Informatics* (Being offered at IIPH Hyderabad):
- Integrated MSc (2 years) and PhD (+ 3 years) in Health Informatics is a full time programme being offered jointly by Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) and Academy of Scientific and innovative Research (AcSIR) from the academic year (2013) at the Indian Institute of Public Health - Hyderabad. This multi-disciplinary programme focuses on applications of informatics and technologies in public health. It aims to bring the best in health care and technology based on research and innovations on one platform for students across India and South Asia.
*These courses are offered in collaboration with Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) established by an Act of Parliament, 2011 and has been identified as an ‘Institution of National Importance'.
Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management (PGDPHM):
- Being offered at IIPH Delhi, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar
- Duration: 12 months (9 months classroom teaching + 3 months project work/internship.)
- Objectives: To enhance the capacity of the public health managerial workforce.
Post Graduate Diploma in Health Economics, Health Care Financing and Health Policy (PGDHEP):
- Being offered at IIPH Delhi
- Duration: 9 months (6 months classroom teaching + 3 month project/thesis work at place of work or field of interest)
- Objectives: To increase appreciation of the need for incorporating analytical perspectives to public health issues, and increase awareness for health economics, health financing, health policy and health systems.
Post Graduate Diploma in Biostatistics and Data Management (PGDBDM):
- Being offered at IIPH Hyderabad
- Duration: 12 months (10 months classroom teaching + 2 months internship.)
- Objectives: To equip candidates with modern tools of data management and biostatistics leading them for a career in health research. To enhance the medical research & public health skills of practicing biostatisticians and epidemiologists.
For more details about the organisation and details of academic and research activities please visit website: www.phfi.org
Please submit your filled application form at the address given below:
Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI)
Institute for Studies in Industrial Development (ISID)
4, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, Near The Grand Hotel,
New Delhi - 110070
Tel.: 011- 49566000, Fax No. 011- 49566063
E-mail: email@example.com, URL: http://www.phfi.org