Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power invited applications from bright young post graduates in Power Systems for its various functions and for Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. (POSOCO). The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 August 2015.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 19 August 2015
- Last Date of Online Application: 16 September 2015
Details of Post:
- Post ID: 116- 35 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 24900 in the scale of Rs. 24900 - 50500 (IDA) in E2A grade of POWERGRID
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: M. Tech. / MS/ ME / M.Sc (Engg)/ IDD (Integrated Dual Degree) in Power System or equivalent.
- Candidates should have minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in B.Tech/ BE/ BSc(Engg)/ IDD/ AMIE.
- Age Limit: Upper age limit is 28 years
- Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents from 19 August 2015 to 16 September 2015.
About Power Grid Corporation of India
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (POWERGRID), the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of the country under Ministry of Power is one amongst the largest Power Transmission utilities in the world. POWERGRID is playing a vital role in the growth of Indian power sector by developing a robust Integrated National Grid and associating in the flagship programme of Govt. of India to provide Power for all. Innovations in Technical & Managerial fields has resulted in coordinated development of power transmission network and effective operation and management of Regional and National Grid.