The admit card for recruitment to the post of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), Miscellaneous Teachers and Third Language Teachers( TLTs) will be released tomorrow by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS).
The exam is going to be held on 11 December 2016. Once, the admit cards are released, it can be procured online through the official website mecbsegov.in. The admit cards for the Assistant Commissioner and Principal recruitment exam is already released on the website.
The shortlisting of the candidates will take place on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview. However, in the case of TGTs, Miscellaneous Teachers (Librarian) and TGTs (III Language), the selection to the post will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written examination only.
Steps to download the NVS recruitment 2016 admit card
- Log on to mecbsegov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link 'NVS recruitment 2016 admit card'
- It will open a new window with a log in form.
- Enter your registration number and other details.
- Click Download
Carry the admit card and remember to carry it in the exam hall. The written examination is likely to be held at following 42 cities according to an official notification. The centre for the written examination for the post of Assistant Commissioner and principals will be at Delhi Only.
- Assistant Commissioner post: 2 vacancies
- Principals post: 40 vacancies
- PGT post: 880 vacancies
- TGT post: 660 vacancies
- Miscellaneous Teacher Categories: 255 vacancies
- Third Language Teacher post: 235 vacancies