Applications are invited by Periyar University Salem. It is looking out for 108 Junior Assistant and other posts. Details of the this recruitment is listed below.
Name of the post and Number of posts vacant at Periyar University Salem
1. Deputy Director (PRIDE) - 1 post
2. Deputy Controller of Examinations - 1 post
3. Public Relation Officer - 1 post
4. Systems Manager (System Administrator) - 1 post
5. Personal Assistant to Vice Chancellor - 1 post
6. Analyst - 4 posts
7. Technician - 2 posts
8. System Programmer (Junior System Administrator) - 1 post
9. Computer Operator (PRIDE) - 1 post
10. Junior Assistant - 49 posts
11. Typist - 1 post
12. Telephone Operator - 1 post
13. Lab Assistant - 22 posts
14. Attender - 1 post
15. Record Clerk - 1 post
16. Office Assistant - 19 posts
17. Peon - 1 post
Who is Eligible for Junior Assistant & Other Posts
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes mandatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job. Candidates need to be Graduate or post graduate or diploma holder or PhD or 10+2 equivalent. Experience for the respecitve candidates varies from 2 - 8 years based on the profile. To know more about the required qualification in detail log on to this organisations website.
- UR: 40 years.
- Reserved Category: 45 years.
How to apply Junior Assistant & Other Posts?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. The address where the applications need to be sent is The Registrar, Periyar University, Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem-636 011 Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents. This application should reach before the last submission date given below.
- UR Category: Rs.500
- Reserved Category: Rs.250
What are the Important Dates Associated with Junior Assistant & Other Posts
- Last date to Apply: 25 January 2016.