The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India is offering scholarships for admission to the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge, for the academic year 2014-15.
Scholarships is as follows:
- One OCSI scholarship worth INR 400,000 (rupees four lakh only) tenable at either the University of Cambridge or the University of Oxford.
- One scholarship worth INR 100,000 (rupees one lakh only) tenable only at Emmanuel College, University of Cambridge.
- One scholarship worth INR 100,000 (rupees one lakh only) tenable only at St. Hilda's College, University of Oxford
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be ordinarily resident in India.
- Candidate must not be more than 30 years of age on 01st May 2014.
- Candidate must be a graduate of an India University.
- Candidate must have applied for secured admission to study a full time course at the University of Cambridge or the University of Oxford.
Application form can be downloaded from the website.
Completed application forms will be expected to reach the offices of the Oxford & Cambridge Society of India by 30 April 2014.
Scholarship interviews for short-listed candidates are expected to be held in New Delhi in early June 2014. Scholarship awards are usually announced within two weeks of the scholarship interviews being held.
Chair of the Scholarships Committee,
The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India,
20 A, Palam Marg, Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi - 110057.