Applications are invited by Ministry of Defence, Indian Ordnance Factory, Bhandara, Maharashtra. Ordnance Factory is looking out for 19 Electrician & Other posts. To know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates scroll down.
Name of the Post and Number of Posts:
- Cook (Canteen): 3 Posts
- Durwan (Male): 1 Post
- Fitter Boiler (SS): 2Posts
- Boiler Attendant (SS): 1 Post
- Fitter Refrigeration (SS): 1 Post
- Fitter Pipe (SS): 2 Posts
- Fitter Instrumentation (SS): 3 Posts
- Fitter (General Mechanic) (SS): 2 Posts
- Electrician (SS): 4 Posts
Who is Eligible for the Ordnance Factory Job?
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes manadatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
Applicants should have passed Class 10 with 1 year experience in the trade.
- Cook (Canteen): 18 to 27 years
- Durwan (Male): 20 to 27 years
- Fitter Boiler: 18 to 32 years
- Boiler Attendant to Electrician: 18 to 32 years
What is the Application Fee?
- General: Rs.50/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman & All Women candidates: No fee.
How Candidates are Selected for Ordnance Factory Job?
Candidates interested in the above job must be aware of the selection process of this organisation.
Candidates will be asked to give written exam which will be followed by an interview. These two factors determines the selection of the candidate.
How to Apply for Ordnance Factory Job?
Candidates who are interested in the above mentioned job may apply online throught the official website.
Important Dates Associated with the Job:
Closing Date to Apply Online: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.