The lines for the online recruitment at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has opened. The hiring is for the Graduate Trainees (Engineering & Geo-Sciences post).
The selection for ONGC recruitment will be based on the scores of the candidates in GATE 2017. After clearing the exam, they will be called in for a personal interview.
GATE carries 60 marks and 15 marks is allocated for the personal interview. Qualification will carry a total of 25 marks (20 Marks for Essential Qualification & up to 05 marks for additional in-line higher qualification)
The recruitment process will be held for a total of 721 vacancies.
This recruitment is for those candidates who have qualified GATE 2017. Candidates should note that only GATE 2017 score is valid for the recruitment.
How to apply for ONGC recruitment?
In order to apply for ONGC recruitment, follow the procedure given here:
- Go to the official website of ONGC at ongcindia.com
- Click on the link "Online application for recruitment of Graduate Trainees (GTs) in Engineering & Geosciences disciples through GATE-2017"
- Fill in all the details asked for correctly
- Submit the application
Dates to remember
- Last date for submission of application: 27 April 2017 ( up to 1200 hours)
- Download interview call letters and uploading scanned copies of certificates: 7-14 May 2017 (Tentative)
- Interview Date: 23 May 2017 (Tentative)