The Ministry of Finance is hiring for Assistant Accounts Officer post on deputation basis. It has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates to apply.
All the interested candidates need to apply through a prescribed format latest by the given deadline that is February 26.The initial period of deputation will be three years, which can be extended.
Total posts: 643
Name of the post:
Assistant Accounts Officer
- All the candidates working in accounts service of Central/ State Govt/ Public Sector Undertakings are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be holding analogous post of Assistant Account Officer (AAO) in the pay scale mentioned above on regular basis. Candidates who have cleared the examinations of AAO (Civil)/ SAS or equivalent can apply as well.
- SAS exam passed candidates awaiting their promotion can also apply.
Candidates must not be more than 56 years (as on the last date of application). However, candidates from reserved category will get age relaxation as per government norms.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test/interview round.
Grade: General Central Service Group 'B' Gazetted
Pay Scale: Level 8 as per 7th Central Pay Commission (pre-revised between Rs 9300 to 34800 plus Grade Pay Rs 4800).
How to apply
- Log on to the official website, http://finmin.nic.in/
- Click on relevant link
- Enter all the required details in prescribed format
- Click Submit
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of the same
- Send it to the ministry along with attested copy of ACRs/ APARs for the last 5 years, vigilance clearance and integrity certificate and other documents.
The last date to send in the application form is February 26.
Also Read: ONGC Is Hiring: Apply Now!