A world class hands-on training in automation on Original German BOSCH Equipment at BOSCH Centre of Excellence in Automation will be presented at SVKM's NMIMS University, Shirpur.
About the course:
• To help and bridge the gap between formal education in automation and the demand of Industry .
• To cover basics as well as control system design technologies to ensure industry's return on investment in automation is assured.
• To provide both engineering concepts, interaction with experts and hands-on exercises in over 20 hours-in three modules.
Who can take part:
• Manufacturing, Design, Automation, Control and Maintenance Engineers .
• Academics and teachers in Mechanical, Electronics and Control Engineering, Automation, Robotics and Mechatronics.
* Module 1- Hydraulics
• Fluid flow fundamentals
• Components of hydraulic systems-pumps, motors, values and accumulators
• Hydraulic circuit building
• Maintenance of hydraulic systems
*Module 2- Pneumatics
• Introduction of Pneumatics and its application
• Pneumatic circuit building
• Direct and indirect control of cylinders
• Signal processing in pilot operated pneumatic circuits
• Pneumatic timers
• Use of logic elements and limit switches
*Module 3: PLC Programming and Sensorics
• Interfacing to the PLC, the drive and the operating panel
• Creating new variables
• Creating new teach points
• Input of motion programs
• Programming a complete motion sequence
Course fee: INR Rs. 7500/- per course.
• Hydraulics: January 27-29, 2014
• Pneumatics: February 22-24, 2014
• PLC and Sensorics: March 22-24, 2014
For further details click here