The online registration process for the NMAT test has begun today. The NMAT entrance examination is held every year by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council). The scores of this entrance examination is considered for admissions to some of the leading graduate business programmes in various colleges across the country.
The NMAT by GMAC 2016 is scheduled to held from October 7 to December 20, 2016. The exam will be conducted at 32 centres in 23 locations across India.
Last date to register for NMAT 2016 is October 3, 2016.
How to apply for NMAT by GMAC?
- Candidates have to log on to the official website of NMAT to apply online.
- Candidates are required to pay a free of Rs 1,700 + applicable taxes for registration.
- Candidates can remit the fee through visa or master card/credit card/Net Banking/American Express Card/ Diners Card, IMPS and Mobile Wallet.
Note: Up to 7 programmes/schools are included in your registration fee. If you wish to apply to more than seven (7) programmes/schools a fee of INR 200 plus applicable taxes will be charged for each additional programme/school.
NMAT by GMAC Paper Pattern
- All the questions are objective type.
- No negative marking is applied
- Candidates will be tested for their knowledge in 3 sections namely Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning.
- There are 120 questions which has to be solved in 120 minutes.
What is new in NMAT by GMAC 2016?
- Candidates can attempt a free online practice exam of 120 exam questions to held brush up knowledge and preparation level.
- Four new test centres have been added - Pune, Vadodara, Gurgaon, Jamshedpur
- Important information through SMS on verified mobile number will be provided
- Login can now be done by signing in via mobile.
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
| Registration process||July 04,2016||October 03,2016|
| Scheduling dates||July 04,2016||October 14, 2016|
| Late Registration process||October 04,2016||October 12, 2016|
|Registration - For Exam Retake||October 08, 2016||December 15, 2016|
| Rescheduling Exam dates||July 04, 2016||December, 17, 2016|
| Date of NMAT by GMAC exam||October 07, 2016||December 20, 2016|
|Re-take Scheduling||October 08, 2016||December 17, 2016|
|Date of final results of NMAT by GMAC||January 17, 2017|
About NMAT by GMAC
The NMAT by GMACTM exam opens doors to the leading management programmes in India. Brought to you by the organization that owns the GMAT® exam, the NMAT by GMACTM enables schools to recruit top talent with the comfort that the test measures the skills needed to succeed in their programmes.
It gives candidates the confidence to perform their best.The NMAT by GMACTM exam is used for admissions to some of the leading graduate business programmes in India. Since becoming a computer based test in 2009, the NMAT by GMACTM has been at the forefront of measurement in India as a valid and reliable predictor of success in graduate business school. For further information, visit www.nmat.org.in