NITTE University has announced the dates for the first round counselling (seat selection) for MDS course in A. B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Deralakatte, Mangalore. It will be held on Friday, 07th March 2014 from 10.00 AM onwards.
Candidates with rank numbers from 001 to 200 are required to be present at 9.00 AM and candidates with rank numbers 201 onwards are required to be present at 1.30 PM on 7th March, 2014 at Examination Hall, 3rd Floor, K.S. Hegde Medical Academy, with the original documents listed below.
Soon after their arrival, they are required to register their names and proceed for verification of their documents. Counselling in the order of merit (rank number) will begin at 10.00 AM.
Candidates opting for seats will have to seek admission on the same day and report at the college (A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences) immediately. Classes will commence from 02nd May 2014.
For Hostel Accommodation, contact Lt Col S Subiah, Asst. Director (SA).
Documents to be produced (Original + 3 sets of Photocopies) at the time counselling:
1. SSLC (or equivalent) Marks Card / Pass Certificate.
2. BDS degree marks cards / pass certificate & degree certificate,.
3. Internship Completion Certificate .
4. DCI Registration Certificate.
5. Transfer and Conduct Certificate.
6. Migration Certificate from parent University.
7. Medical Fitness Certificate .
8. Eligibility Certificate from Nitte University issued at the time of admission. (To pay Rs 2,000/- by cash) .
9. 5 passport size + 5 stamp size colour photographs.
10. DD for Rs. 7,70,000/- for all specialties favouring "NITTE UNIVERSITY" payable at Mangalore.
Second round counselling will be held on 24th March 2014 at 2 pm. The seats available after the first round of counselling will be announced on 20th March, 2014. Candidates interested to opt the seats (including those who have appeared / not appeared for first round counselling) may appear on 24th March 2014 for counselling.