Applications are invited by National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR), New Delhi for the posts of Medical officer and other posts. Details of the recruitment are listed below.
Name of the Post and Number of Posts
- Field Worker: 2 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 1 Post
- Medical Officer: 1 Post
Who is Eligible for the NIMR Job?
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisation's requirement. Qualification becomes manadatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
- Field Worker: Candidates should have passed higher secondary (Class 12) or its equivalent
- Laboratory Technician: Candidates should have Bachelor's degree or passed higher secondary (Class 12) with diploma in DMLT
- Medical Officer: Candidates should have MBBS degree in the relevant field
Candidates should have 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Medical Officer: 60 years
- Laboratory Technician: 28 years
How to Apply for NIMR Job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must be eligible for this job. Eligible candidates can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. Please send the applications along with other necessary documents.
The candidates can appear for walk-in interview and address where the applications need to be sent is, The Department of Community Medicine, Agartala Govt. Medical College, Agartala, Tripura.
For more details about this job, candidates can visit the official website of National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR).
Important Dates Associated with NIMR Job:
- Date of walk-in interview: May 11, 2016