Applications are invited by National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences. NIMHANS is looking out for Senior Investigator, Research Assistant, and Statistician Posts. Details of the this recruitment is listed below.
Name of the post and Number of posts allocated
1. Senior Investigator: 1 post
2. Research Assistant: 5 posts
3. Statistician: 1 post
Who is Eligible?
Qualification and Experience:
- Senior Investigator: For this post women candidates will be preferred. Their qualification must be M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology or Psychiatric Social work.
- Research Assistant: Canidates who are women are eligible for this post. Qualifications which they need to posses is either M.A. in Psychology or M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology/Psychiatric Social Work. For MA degree holders the experience must be of 2 years in clinical research.
- Statistician: Candidates interested in this post must have a Masters degree in Statistics with any specialisation. Along with this an experience of minimum 1 year in research is also needed
- For Senior Investigator: Maximum age limit is 35 years
- For Research Assistant: Maximum age limit is 35 years
- For Statistician: Maximum age limit is 37 years (Relaxable in case of deserving candidates)
How to Apply for NIMHANS Job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for any of the 3 posts listed above, can apply, through post. This application must be in prescribed format. Applicants need to note that they should also send other necessary documents along with the application. These dopcuments must be addressed to "The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, D.R. College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560 029"
Canidates can also apply via email to email@example.com on or before 20 February 2016.
What are the Important Dates Associated with job?
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 20 February 2016.
Admit Card, Result and all other details can be found from the official website
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) is a therapeutic foundation situated in Bangalore, India.
NIMHANS was given an esteemed college status by the UGC in 1994 and has as of late been pronounced as an Organization of National Significance by a demonstration of parliament.
NIMHANS, a multidisciplinary focal government establishment in the field of emotional wellness and neurosciences, was the aftereffect of the amalgamation of the recent mental doctor's facility and the All India Organization of Psychological well-being.
Late years have seen exchanges about opening another NIMHANS at Cuttack.