The results of the entrance exam for admissions into the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) into the new academic year in 2017 has been declared. Candidates can view it on NIFT official website.
How to check the results of NIFT entrance exams:
- Go to the official website nift.ac.in
- Click on the link, 'Results of the entrance examination held on 12th February, 2017'
- Fill in your details such as roll number, date of birth and application number
- Click Submit
- the results will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a printout for future reference
When was the NIFT entrance exam held?
The exam was conducted on February 12
Admission Notification for phD
NIFT has released an admission notification inviting applications from interested, eligible candidates to apply for its Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme in design, management and technology as applied with broad reference to textiles, fashion, lifestyle and apparel sectors of the industry for the academic session 2017.
According to NIFT official website, National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), set up in 1986 under the aegis of Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, is a Statutory Institute Governed by the NIFT Act 2006. Bringing in a wide range of aesthetic & intellectual orientations, the early instructors included leading progressive scholars from Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, USA. The in-house faculty was drawn in from a distinguished group of intellectuals who put forth a sense of dynamism creating a pathway to effective learning.