Applications are invited by National Health Mission (NHM), Karnataka. NHM karnataka is looking out for 30 District Quality Manager and Other Posts. To know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates scroll down.
Name of the Post and Number of Posts:
- Administrative Cum Programme Assistant: 13 Posts
- District Quality Manager: 17 Posts
Who is Eligible for the NHM, Karnataka Job?
- Administrative Cum Programme Assistant: Candidate should have Degree from a recognised University with fluency in MS Office Package.
- District Quality Manager: Candidate should be MBBS/BDS/Ayush Nursing Graduate with Master in Hospital Administration.
- 45 years.
Location of the Job:
How Candidates are Selected for NHM, Karnataka Job?
Candidates interested in the above job must be aware of the selection process of this organisation.
Candidates will be asked to give written exam which will be followed by an interview. These two factors determines the selection of the candidate.
To know more detials about this job, log on to the official website of NHM, Karnataka.
How to Apply for NHM, Karnataka Job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
The address where the applications need to be sent is, Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society, 1st Floor, DH&FW Services, Anand Rao Circle, Bengaluru - 560 009.
Important Dates Associated with the NHM, Karnataka Job:
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 4th & 5th April 2016.