National Institute of Design R&D campus, Bengaluru is hosting Dfrost, the annual design and cultural festival. The two-day festival is scheduled to be held on 19th and 20th March 2016.
The festival, aims to provide a platform to foster the understanding of design and its relevance in today's world, through workshops, competitions and display of students' works.
"Transformation by Amalgamation" being the theme of Dfrost 2016, describes National Institute of Design's vision of what the event should mean for all. The desire to have experts from various disciplines come together for discussions is fueled by the belief that the combination of design and other fields can be spectacular."
Students, entrepreneurs, artists, designers and technologists can participate in the event.
Candidates, who are interested to take part in the event, should visit the official website to register.
The two-day event will organise the following events:
Day 1 (19th March 2016)
• dGallery - An open exhibition showcasing designs at NID
• dLounge - A lounge to network, enjoy documentaries and lighting talk sessions
• dTalks - A talk show by prominent speakers from various domains from arts, design, technology, education and more
• Workshop- Paper Craft
• Partner Workshop- Design Day
Day 2 (20th March 2016)
- dGallery - An open exhibition showcasing design at NID
- dLounge - A lounge to network, enjoy documentaries and lightning talk sessions
- dTalks - A talk show by prominent speakers from various domains from arts, design, technology, education and more
- Workshop - Information Visualization on Map, Workshop by Mapbox
- Cultural and DJ night