An employment notification has been released by the National Health Mission (NRHM) Assam calling out for interested, eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Rehabilitation Worker and Physiotherapist.
Number of posts: 195
Name of the posts:
- Rehabilitation Worker: 123
- Physiotherapist: 72
Those who are interested in applying for this post should have completed class 12 or equivalent from a government recognised institute. They must also have pursued one and a half year certificate course of multi rehabilitation worker from a recognised institute.
Those who are interested in applying for this post must have completed a Bachelor's degree in physiotherapy/diploma in physiotherapy from a recognised government institution.
- Rehabilitation Worker: The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 62 years.
- Physiotherapist: The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 43 years.
The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 15,000.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of an interview.
How to apply for National Health Mission recruitment?
The candidates interested in these posts are required to apply at the official website www.nrhmassam.in
Dates to remember
- Submission of online application will start from April 6.
- The last date for submission of online application is April 20.