An employment notification has been released by National Fertilizers Limited (NFL), a Mini-Ratna and Fertilizer Central Public Sector Undertaking, is calling out for candidates to apply for recruitment to the post of Accounts Officer.
What does the National Fertilisers Limited recruitment official notification read?
National Fertilisers Limited is hiring for 'dynamic & result oriented candidates for manning the following position for its various offices / Units across the country.'
Eligibility to apply for National Fertilisers limited recruitment
Interested candidates should have done:
- Chartered Accountant or
- Cost & Management Accountant or
- MBA with specialisation in Financial Management
MBA degree holders must have at least 60% marks (1st class) from a recognised University/ Institute.
In addition to educational qualification, candidates must have minimum one-year post-qualification experience in dealing with Accounting and financial matters, budgeting/taxation.
A total of 15 vacancies are available for recruitment.
'Candidates are required to deposit registration fee of Rs. 700/- while applying online for the above post.'
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and interview.
The online objective test will be held at Bhopal, Chandigarh, Delhi NCR, Lucknow, Hyderabad and Patna.
- 'The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related.
- Medium of Test will be in Hindi and English.
- Duration of test will be 2 hours.
- The total number of questions will be 150, of one mark each, out of which 100 questions would be from mix of course curriculum of CA/ICWA/MBA(Finance) and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness.'