Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal, has announced the tentative dates for Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test 2014. Every year, board conducts this examination in order to give admissions to students in its 159 institutes across the state.
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the following examinations with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects:
- 12th Class Examination of 10+2 scheme of Higher Secondary Board, Madhya Pradesh.
- Any equivalent or higher examination conducted by a recognised Board or a recognised university.
- Those who have passed final year Diploma in any Engineering branch of Madhya Pradesh Board of Technical Education Bhopal/ Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal.
About the Examination:
Total no of questions are 200.
Duration is 3 hours.
The first part of the exam will be in Maths/Biology/Biotechnology with 100 questions.
The second part of the exam will be for 100 questions( 50 of each subject) in any one of the following depending upon the candidate's choice:
1. Physics & Chemistry.
2. Physics & Biology.
3. Physics & Biotechnology
- Each question will have four options.
- The correct option has to be blackened using a black pen.
- Each answer carries one mark. (subject to change)
- Incorrect answers will be awarded zero marks.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- The candidate is a Citizen of India.
- The candidate has been educated in an educational institution located in M.P. for at least three consecutive years during the five years period from the year of examination.
- The candidate is a bonafide resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Last date for submitting the application form : 16th February, 2014
- Date of Exam : 20th April, 2014
For more details click here.