Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur, invites participants for the National Conference on "Sustainable Neighbourhoods: Theories & Practices", organised by the Department of Architecture & Planning, MNIT, Jaipur.
About the conference:
The conference aims at gaining an insight on planning and design issues of the smallest planning unit with active participation of architects, planners, social scientists, academicians and experts from government and other organisations.
The conference program will comprise of several papers and poster presentations, organized into sessions that will address a variety of disciplines, technologies and practices. The following is an indicative list of subthemes:
- Inclusive neighbourhoods
- Planning policies and building regulations
- Experiential dimension of neighbourhoods
- Smart neighbourhoods
- Informal neighbourhoods
- Neighbourhoods of the future
- Pedestrian friendly & walkable neighbourhoods
- New initiatives & innovations related to sustainability
- Developer's/ colonizers and resultant neighbourhood forms.
- Any other relevant topic
The conference proceedings will be published in the form of edited book.
Professionals, members of the faculty and researcher scholars and students can be a part of this event.
- Professionals: INR Rs. 3000/-
- Faculty: INR Rs. 2000/-
- Students: INR Rs. 1000/-
On spot registration-
- Professionals: INR Rs. 3500/-
- Faculty: INR Rs. 2500/-
- Students: INR Rs. 1500/-
Late date for early registration is 7th February, 2014
The conference will be held between 21st and 22nd February, 2014
For further information click here