The conference is organised by Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad.
About the conference:
Shaping public policy is a complex and multifaceted process that involves the interplay of numerous individuals and interest groups competing and collaborating to influence policymakers to act in a particular way. This Conference is organised to offer an opportunity to all concerned- Economists, Planners, NGOs, Industries and Academia to join hands together, deliberate upon the issues calling for a fresh thought on innovation, planning, training and implementation of socio-economic programmes in rural India. Soul-search, prescription and devising implementation techniques shall be the probable outcome of this National Conference.
The organisers and fraternity of MNNIT invite participants to contribute research papers/cases on the themes/ sub-themes:
- Role of industries in rural development
- Public policies for rural development
- Micro finance and rural development
- Technology and rural development
- Livelihood and sustainability
- Social issues in rural development
- Ecology. Environmental issues and policies for rural development
- Corporate social responsibility for rural development
- Public-private-partnership for rural development
- Rights based approach in rural development
- Indian culture, tradition and rural development
- Food security and food distribution model for rural development
- Social audit and accountability in public policy
- Public policy and marginalisation society
- Rural marketing and logistics: Supply chain management
- Entrepreneurship and rural development
- Gandhian model for rural development
- Indian thinker's approach for rural development
- Management of public policies
- Economic environment and rural development
- Industry personnel: INR Rs. 3000/-
- Academician: INR Rs. 2000/-
- Research scholars and students: INR Rs. 1200/-
- Attending the conference (without paper): INR Rs. 1000/-
- Cost of edited book (Would be released during the conference): INR Rs. 1000/-
- Last date for submission of abstract: 31st January, 2014.
- Last date of notification of accepted abstract for presentation: 2nd February, 2014.
- Last date for submission of full papers: 15th February, 2014.
- Last date for registration: 20th February, 2014.
- Notification date for selected papers for publication: 25th February, 2014.
- The conference will be conducted between 8th and 9th of March.
For further details and to register, click here