Applications are invited by Ministry of Communication & IT. Ministry of Communication & IT is looking out for 14 posts of accountant. Details of the this recruitment is listed below.
Name of the post and Number of posts allocated
1. Personal Assistant-1 Post
2. Senior Accountant-10 Posts
3. Junior Accountant- 3 Posts
Who is Eligible for the Accountant posts?
- Personal Assistant- Canidates applying for this post must be expert in short hand, typing as well as in computer. Candidates if they are not proficient but have 3 years experience in the Stenographer grade can also apply for this post.
- Senior Accountant- Candidates holding any postiions in state giovernment or central government offices can apply for this post. Junior accountants or auditors who have 3 years of experience can also apply for this job. It is expected that candidates are having knowledge about basics of computer as well as they should know MS- Office.
- Junior Accountant- Candidates holding any postiions in state giovernment or central government offices can apply for this post. Canidates having 3 - 8 years of experience based on their grade in regular service can also apply for this post..
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 Years
How to Apply for job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format.
Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
The address where the applications need to be sent is Controller of Communication Accounts, Department of Telecommunication, Karnataka Circle, Bangalore- 560 001
What are the Important Date Associated with job/post?
- Last Date to Apply: Within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.