About the conference:
Mechanical Engineering will evolve and collaborate as a global profession over the next decade through its emerging trends to develop engineering solutions that foster a cleaner, safer and sustainable world.
ICMEET 20014 aims to serve as a platform for researchers, academicians and industrialists from mechanical engineering community to interact and exchange their ideas and research results so as to accelerate progress in the development of new technologies which help meeting the grand challenges in mechanical engineering sustainability for next decade.
- Theme 1- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering (Code: MI)
- Theme 2- Design Engineering (Code: DE)
- Theme 3- Thermal Engineering (Code: TE)
- Theme 4- Renewable Energy Systems (Code: RE)
- Research scholars/ students: INR Rs. 3,500/-
- Academicians (India): INR Rs. 5500/-
- Academicians (Abroad): US $ 150
- Industry Personnel: INR Rs. 8,500/-
Conference dates: 29th- 31st January, 2014.
For further details click here