Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH-CET) results are likely to be declared on March 29. Students who have appeared for the exam should visit the official website to view the result.
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra conducted the exam in four sessions on March 12th and March 13th.
How to check the result?
- Candidates should visit the official website and click on the related link
- After clicking, enter the required details
- On submitting the same, the results will be displayed on the screen
- Test Type: Multiple choice objective type questions based on Logical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension
- Test Duration: 150 minutes
About Maharashtra CET:
The Maharashtra CET (MH CET) 2014, conducted by Government of Maharashtra, is the qualifying entrance examination held for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS. BUMS, B.Pth, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O, B.Sc Nursing, BVSc and AH courses.
The test is conducted in offline mode.