The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) State Civil Services Examination 2015 has been postponed to January 24, 2016. The MPPSC Exam was scheduled to be held on December 20, 2015.
About MPPSC State Civil Services Examination
The MPPSC State Civil Service Examination is conducted in three phases- preliminary, mains and interview. The candidates who qualify the preliminary examination become eligible for mains examination and the interview. The candidates who are not from Madhya Pradesh are also eligible for the examination.
MPPSC is an autonomous body established with an aim of recruiting candidates to several posts of civil services within Madhya Pradesh by holding various competitive examinations. Only those candidates who qualify the preliminary examination are eligible to appear for the main examination. Candidates those who qualify the main exam will be called for interview.This exam is being conducted for candidates who are looking for jobs in the state.
Who is eligible for MPPSC?
- Candidates who have completed their graduation from a recognised university are eligible.
- Candidates applying for the examination should be minimum 18 years of age and maximum 30 years of age.
- Candidates will be short listed based on their performance in the written test and interview round.
- Last date for registration: December 4, 2015
- Date of MPPSC examination: January 24, 2016