Les Roches International School of Hotel Management is a private hospitality school owned by Laureate Education and located in the Canton of Valais, Switzerland. Les Roches is a hospitality school school founded in 1979.
Approximately 1490 students from 97 different countries attend every semester, with an additional 580 students on internship around the world at any given time Invites application for its Summer 2015 session.
- Age: 17.5 years and above as on entry date.
- must hold an accredited secondary education diploma (Baccalauréat, Maturité, Abitur, A-levels, IB Diploma, High School Diploma, or equivalent) and have successfully completed a minimum of 12 years of education.
- If they have studied outside of Switzerland or the European Union, they must provide an explanation in English or in French of the school's grading system, as well as a letter of recommendation from a teacher.
- English qualification: students who are not native English speakers, or have not spent the last 3 years in an English-taught school, should enclose one of the following
- TOEFL: A minimum score of 500 points for the written test, 173 on the computer-based test, or 61 on the Internet based test.
- Cambridge First Certificate Exam (FCE): minimum grade C
- IELTS: Academic module minimum overall band score of 5.0 and a min. 5.0 for each part (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
Once an application has been submitted, we will contact the student to arrange a compatibility assessment. This assessment allows us to learn more about our student's profile.
The compatibility assessment will take place face to face in the student's home country, or via phone or Skype.
How to apply:
Log on and Enter your details on the landing page and a Kendall College counselor will connect to assist.
Last Date to apply: 15 May 2015
For More information click here.