The admit cards for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2017 will be published on 20 April 2017. The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2017 is going to be conducted on May 14, 2017 at various test centres across the country. The registrations for the CLAT 2017 examination got over on March 31.
This year, the examination will be conducted by the Chanakya National Law University. It is conducted for admissions to the eighteen national law universities that make use of the CLAT for entrance.
How to download the CLAT admit cards:
In order to download the CLAT admit cards, follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the official website clat.ac.in
- Click on relevant link
- Fill in all the required details in the prescribed format
- Click to submit
- Admit cards will appear on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take print out of the same for future reference
- The duration of papers for both UG and PG courses will be of two hours
- The UG paper will carry 200 marks
- The PG paper will carry 150 marks
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for every wrong answer
About CLAT exam:
Common Law Entrance Test (CLAT) is conducted every year for entrance in various National Law Schools. There are various law schools across the nation who offer five years integrated BA LLB/ BSc LLB/ BBA LLB courses. There are 17 National Law Universities (NLUs) across the nation offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses in law.