An employment notification has been released by the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) intimating about the starting of its online recruitment process for teacher, pharmacist, lecturer, laboratory technical assistant and other posts. For those who are keen in taking up a government job in Karnataka, this is a good opportunity.
The last date for submission of application is 17 May.
How to apply for KPSC recruitment?
In order to apply for KPSC recruitment, candidates are suggested to go through the official notification released at the official website of the Commission at kpsc.kar.nic.in for further details.
- Higher Secondary School Teacher Mathematics: 11 posts (Special Recruitment from among ST only)
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Commerce: 2 posts (Special Recruitment for SC/ ST and ST only )
- Non Vocational Teacher in English (Junior): 1 post (Special Recruitment from ST only)
- Laboratory Technician Grade II : 20 posts (Special Recruitment from among Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes)
- Laboratory Technical Assistant in Office Secretaryship: 4 posts (Special Recruitment from ST only)
- Offset Printing Machine Operator Gr II (Special Recruitment for ST only): 3 posts
- Senior Lecturer in Paediatrics: 1 post
- Lecturer in Philosophy: 1 post
- Lecturer in Physical Education: 1 post
- Lecturer in Urdu: 2 posts
- Lecturer in Arts, History & Aesthetics: 1 post
- Dairy Extension Officer: 1 post
- Dental Hygienist: 3 posts
- Dental Hygienist Grade II: 8 posts
- Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion): 2 posts
- Laboratory Technician Gr-II: 1 post
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda): 2 posts
- Tractor Driver: 1 post
- Ayah: 4 posts