The Karnataka Public Service Commission has released a notification inviting online applications for various technical group posts. Applications are invited for recruitment of candidates into 1203 vacant posts in Group A Techical, Group B technical/non-technical and Group C Technical posts.
Details of the posts:
- Group A posts - 63 vacancies
- Group B posts - 842 vacancies
- Group C posts - 298 vacancies
- Total vacant posts - 1203
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts from December 17, 2016 to January 15, 2017. The competitive entrance examination for the above listed posts is scheduled to be held from February 18, 2017 to February 21, 2017.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online on the official website of KPSC for which the link is http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/index.html
- Application fee can be paid at post office until January 16, 2017
- Candidates can also pay application fee online through debit card, credit card or net banking methods.
- Application fee:
- For general category candidates: Rs 300
- For OBC candidates: Rs 150
- For SC/ST/Category 1/PH/Ex-Military person: Rs 25
- For General category candidates: 35 years
- For OBC candidate: 38 years
- For SC/ST/PH/Ex-MP: 40 years
- Competitive examination will be of Objective Multiple Choice type
- There will be negative valuation, for every each question of which a wrong answer has been given by
- the candidate, 1/4th (0.25) of the marks assigned for the question will be deducted
|General Paper||200 Marks|| 90 minutes |
|Specific Paper||200 Marks||180 minutes|
- Candidates who wish to apply for multiple posts can apply in a single application form mentioning the name of the posts specifically.
- Application fee for only one application has to paid
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in their entrance examination interview round
- 12.5% of total marks is for interview round. Candidates shall be notified about the date of interview round separately.
- Start of issue of application forms: December 17, 2016
- Last date of issue of applicaiton forms: January 15, 2017
- Last date to pay application fee at post office: January 16, 2017
- Date of examination: February 18, 2017 to February 21, 2017
For more information, see the pdf below: