KLE University, Belgaum, issues online applications for KLE University All India Entrance Test (KLEU-AIET) for the year 2014.
KLEU AIET 2014 entrance exam is conducted for admission to the Undergraduate Medical courses commencing in 2014-15.
The exam will be conducted between 2.00 to 5.00 PM on Saturday, the 10th May 2014 at twelve centres across the country viz, Belgaum, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, New-Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Panjim, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Vijaywada and Kottayam
The courses are Offered in:
- BPT & B.Sc in Nursing
- PC. B.Sc in Nursing
Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 examination in relevant discipline from any of recognised Board of examinations.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Candidates are not required to enclose /send the documents to the university. (only in case of BRD or KTC category all necessary document has to send along with the application form).
- "Online" submitted application form / acknowledgement must be printed and sent to the University address by registered post / speed post / courier mentioned below on or before 5th May 2014.
- Cost of application form is Rs 2,200/-.
- Last date for online submission of application form is 30th April 2014.
- Last date for the receipt of application form is 05th May 2014.
- AIET 2014 exam will be held on 10th May 2014.
JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar,
Belgaum - 590010, Karnataka.