KARVAAN, is the annual fest organised by The school of law, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Odisha.
The fest is open for both law schools and non-law schools from across India. Over hundreds of participants are expected to take part in this fest. Prizes worth more than Rs. 20,000/- to be won.
KIIT School of Law (KSOL) is conducting KIIT School of Law Model United Nations (KSOL MUN). It is a conference which provides a great opportunity to express.
* Best delegate in each council will be awarded INR Rs. 1000/- along with a trophy.
* High commendation in each council will be awarded INR Rs. 6000/- along with a trophy.
* Special mention in each council will be awarded INR Rs. 2000/- along with a trophy.
* High diplomacy will be awarded INR Rs. 1000/- along with a trophy.
* Best Edition in chief will receive INR Rs. 1000/- and a trophy.
The event will take place between 22nd and 23rd February, 2014.
To register and for further details click here
More about KIIT can be found here