Applications are invited by King George's Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh for the recruitment of 8 Research Officer and other posts. Details of this recruitment is listed below.
Name of the Post and Number of Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 1 Post
- Field Attendant: 2 Posts
- Research Assistant: 2 Posts
- Research Officer: 1 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KGMU, Lucknow Job
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes manadatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidates should have Bachelor's Degree in the relevant field
- Field Attendant: Candidates should have passed Class 12 (10+2 Standard)
- Research Officer: Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree or Ph.D in the relevant field
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Candidates should have Master's Degree in the relevant field
How to Apply for the KGMU, Lucknow Job?
The candidates who are eligible to apply for this job can send their complete application form to, The Officer of the Professor and Head, Dept. of Geriatric Mental Health, King George's Medical University UP, Lucknow.
Important Dates Associated with KGMU, Lucknow Job:
- Last date to apply: May 8, 2016
- Date of interview: May 13, 2016