The Department of Primary and Secondary Education, Karnataka has released the admit card of Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KAR TET). The candidates can fetch the admit card at the official website, the link for which is schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Candidates have to follow the following steps to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, 'Download Admission ticket of Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test - 2015'
- Thereafter, the candidates should click on the tab, 'Registration Login'
- Click on, 'Download Admission Ticket'
- Click Submit, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Candidates are required to take a print out of the admit card for future references. The candidates must carry the admit card at the examination centre, failing which, they will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
The Karnataka TET examination is scheduled to be conducted in September 27, 2015. The exam will be held in two sessions. The candidates who are interested to teach Class 1 to 5 should appear for Paper 1 while those candidates who wish to become teachers of Class 6th to Class 8th should appear for the Paper 2 examination.