School of Open Learning, University of Delhi, Delhi invited applications for the posts of System & Networking Administrator and other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post Online on or before 28 September 2015.
School of Open Learning, DU Vacancy Details
1. System & Networking Administrator - 01 Post
2. Website Designer - 01 Post
3. Programmer (PHP & MySQL) - 01 Post
4. Application Expert (.Net & Oracle) - 01 Post
5. Technical Assistant (Graphics & Animation) - 01 Post
6. Technical Assistant - Developer (.Net & Oracle) - 01 Post
7. Mobile Application Developer - 01 Post
8. Technical Assistant (Hardware & Networking) - 01 Post
9. Technician (System & Networking) - 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Various Posts
- System & Networking Administrator/ Website Designer/ Programmer/ Application Expert/ Mobile Application Developer: MCA/ M.Sc./ BE/ B. Tech. Degree in the respective discipline.
- Technical Assistant: Bachelor's Degree and Diploma in the respective discipline.
- Technician: Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with ITI Certificate in the respective trade.
Last Date of Online Application: 28 September 2015
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the SOL's Website www.sol.du.ac.in and also submit the hard copy of filled in application form along with other necessary required documents to Assistant Registrar (Establishment), School of Open Learning, University of Delhi, 5-Cavalry Line, Delhi- 110007 on or before 28 September 2015.
About School of Open Learning, DU:
The School of Open Learning [a part of the Campus of Open Learning] formerly known as The School of Correspondence Courses and Continuing Education, established under the University of Delhi in 1962, is a pioneer Institution in the field of Distance Education in India.
The country witnessed the beginning of an alternate mode of education when the School started with a modest admission of 900 students in 1962. The School enrolled more than two lakhs students in the Academic Session 2006-2007. On many occasions our students have been toppers in various disciplines. The admission process for various courses in the School is governed by the norms established by the University of Delhi.