The admit cards for the written test for graduate level posts has been released by the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB). The type of questions will be objectives. Candidates can download it on JKSSB official website
The examination will be held by the board on March 5 at different locations in the state that has its tests centres.
How to download the JKSSB Exam admit cards?
- Visit the official website of JKSSB www.jkssb.nic.in
- Click on relevant link
- On the login page, fill all the required details in the prescribed format
- Click Submit
- Admit cards will be displayed
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of the same for future reference
It is advisable for the candidates to check the details on the admit card. In case of any changes that must be done, candidates should contact respective district units of JKSSB from Employment and Counselling Centres.
A letter and a copy of the confirmation page of application submitted to the JKSSB along with details of dispatch i.e. name of the post office, date of dispatch, original receipt of postal dispatch, photocopy of confirmation page, fee payment details/copy of challan and two original photographs as pasted on the confirmation page must be submitted.
In case an admit card does not have his photograph or signature, a candidate must paste a good quality photograph duly attested by a Gazetted officer
Instructions to follow for exam
- Students must reach the examination centre 30 minutes beforehand
- Candidates need to carry ID proof in original to the test centre
- Stay relaxed the day of exam and avoid last minute studies