The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education has released the results. The Class 10 bi-annual exam 2016 results of Jammu (winter zone) and the annual private 2016 exam results are declared on its official website.
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education released the results of Kashmir division last week.
When was the JKBOSE examination held?
The examination was held in February.
How to check the JKBOSE results:
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on latest results section.
- A new page will open showing an option of two servers.
- Enter your roll number in the space provided.
- The result will be displayed.
- Download and take the print out of the same.
The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education, the main board of school education in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir, is an autonomous body under the administration of the state government of Jammu and Kashmir. The board has more than 10,609 schools across the state-affiliated under it and employs around 22,300 teachers.
The main aim of JKBOSE is to achieve excellence in the development and implementation of academic plans for students in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.