Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry has released admit cards on the official website.
The candidates who are appearing for the Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)/ Master of Surgery (M.S.) entrance exam can visit the official website to download the hall tickets/admit cards.
The exam is scheduled to be held on November 22.
Candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps to fetch the admit card:
- Visit the official website of JIPMER
- Click on the tab 'Exams' at the bottom of the page
- Click on the link 'JIPMER MD/MS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION - JANUARY 2016 SESSION'
- Click on the link 'Download :Hall Ticket' or click here
- Login screen would appear.
- The candidates should enter their user ID and password; The admit cards would be displayed on the monitor screens, which also has the option to download.
The candidates should note that admit card is a mandatory document to be carried at the time of exam.
The admit card will be available for download till November 22, 8 am. The entrance exam will be conducted online, in a single shift for a duration of 180 minutes.
- Download the admit card from: November 4, 11 am to November 22, 8 am
- Date of Entrance Exam: November 22, 9 am to 12 noon
- Date of publication of merit list: November 27, 9 pm
- First Counselling: December 16, 11 am
- Commencement of Academic Session: January 1, 9 am
- Second Counselling: January 14, 11 am
- Third & Open Counselling: January 29, 11 am
- Close of MD/MS admissions for January 2016 session: January 30, 11 am