Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida, organises an international conference on 'Changing Global Economic Perspectives: Managing Sustained and Inclusive Growth'. Interseted candidates can apply by logging on to the official website of the university.
The year 2013 started with tail risks recede in the global economy due to policy reforms taken by some developed countries. The financial market conditions have improved noticeably for the last half year or so, the real economy continues to lag. Many developed economies are caught in downward spiraling dynamics from high unemployment, weak aggregate demand compounded by fiscal austerity, high public debt burdens, and financial fragility. The economic woes of the developed countries are spilling over to developing countries and economies in transition through weaker demand for their exports and heightened volatility in capital flows and commodity prices.
Also Read: VIT University gears up for Riviera 2014
- To provide recommendations and suggestions to the key policy makers that can be incorporated in managing and sustaining growth in economic downturns.
- To reveal the various challenges faced by a business faces when there is pressure from local and global companies.
- To promote collaborative learning among institutions and corporate.
- To discuss the challenges and opportunities for global and local competitiveness.
- To develop networking among the academicians, business leaders, government and other societies.
Call for Research Paper :
- Original papers and case studies on Theme/ sub-themes of the conference are invited from academicians, scholars and practitioners of management.
- Soft and/or hard copy of the paper should be sent.
- The acceptance of paper would be based on an abstract of about 1000 words.
- Contributions should be sent in MS Word, Font-Times New Roman, and Font Size-12.
- The paper should contain title page, abstract, details of author with recent passport-size colored photograph.
- Only those contributions which are complete, registered and reach on time will be published in the conference proceedings and journals.
E-mail Research Paper To: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference date: 7-9th February, 2014
For more details click here.
You can read more Education related news here.