An employment notification has been released by The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) posts through Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam.
All the eligible candidates are requested to apply on or before 31 March 2017.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
Name of the post:
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- All the candidates interested in applying need to possess a graduation degree and a Bachelor of Education (B.ed) from a recognized university/institute with at least 45 per cent marks.
- Candidates from reserved category will get relaxation of 5 per cent in marks
- General category: 40 years
- OBC: 42 years
- Female: 43 years
- SC/ ST (Male & Female): 45 years
Selection procedure for Trained Graduate Teacher:
- All the candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and later followed by the interview.
- The candidates are required to appear for Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam, which will be held across Jharkhand state for the recruitment of TGT Teachers in various schools of the state.
How to apply:
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Enter all the required details.
- Click to submit.
Important date to remember:
The last date to apply is 31 March 2017.